Please be assured that your items will usually ship out within three to five business days. We determine the most efficient shipping carrier for your order. The carriers that may be used are: U.S. Postal Service (USPS) or United Parcel Service (UPS). Sorry but we cannot ship to P.O. Boxes.
If you wish to cancel an order, you will need to either email us, or call us at (866) 982-9439. We will make every attempt to stop your order. However, if your order has already been shipped, you will have to return the package (see return policy listed below). Any order that is cancelled after it leaves our facility will be considered a return, and all policies listed apply.
For any item(s) you wish to return, please email or call us within 14 days of receipt of the product to notify us of your wish to return/exchange the product and the reasoning why. The item(s) must be returned at the customers expense, and must be unopened and undamaged for a credit (less shipping & handling) to be issued. Full credit for the returned item(s) will be issued for unopened and undamaged merchandise within 10 business days of our receipt of the returned package. Credit will not be issued for any opened or damaged merchandise. Any and all shipping costs cannot be refunded. We recommend that you pack the item(s) carefully and insure the package, as any items lost or damaged in shipping cannot be refunded. All packages being returned must have Delivery Confirmation, or we cannot guarantee that your item(s) will be credited. After 14 days past your receipt of shipment, no returns are accepted, ALL SALES WILL BE FINAL. Please be sure to include original packing slip in return package and ship to:
G6 Sports Nutrition
Attn: Return Department
528 Braddock Ave
Turtle Creek, PA 15145
Once we receive the item(s) we will check the return shipment for accuracy and then proceed with issuing the credit minus the original shipping cost. After 30 days of making the return claim, if the product has not yet been received from the customer, the credit will be void and all sales will be final. Products returned to us without prior customer notification will not be refunded.
***WE CANNOT PROCESS RETURNS FOR PRODUCTS THAT WERE PURCHASED THROUGH A THIRD PARTY DISTRIBUTOR OR RETAILER. Please contact the distributor/retailer that purchase was made through for information on their return policy.
Sorry, we cannot accept returns for opened/used supplements for any reason. Every supplement works different from person to person and we cannot guarantee individual results. If you would still like to return a product, please contact our Customer Service team as we want your continued support of our brand and would be happy to assist you in finding the product(s) that work for you. We can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at (866) 982-9439.
Merchandise damaged during shipment must be reported to G6 Sports Nutrition within 48 hours of receipt. Please email us to notify us of any damaged items (please include your order number and the item description in your email). We will then contact the shipping company for the retrieval of the damaged item(s), and either send you a replacement order, or issue you a credit for the cost of any of the merchandise that is confirmed to be damaged. If your item(s) are being credited, a full credit for the damaged item(s) will be issued for unopened merchandise within 10 business days of our receipt of the returned package.
We make every attempt to send you what you order. In the rare occasion that you receive an item(s) other than what you ordered, DO NOT open the item(s) or you will void your right to return it. Merchandise sent to a customer in error must be reported within 5 days of receipt. We will then work with you to resolve the situation (refund, replacement, etc.) Please email us for a return package tag prior to returning any merchandise (please include your order number and the item description in your email). A valid return package tag must be included on the shipping label, or we will refuse the package. Full credit for the returned item(s) will be issued for unopened and undamaged merchandise within 10 business days of our receipt of the returned package.
***Please Note: If error is made on the part of the customer, the situation must be handled as a return. Please refer to “Return” section for further information and instructions.
G6 is committed to your privacy. This notice serves to help you better understand what information G6 collects, how it uses that information, and with whom G6 may share a limited portion of that information with. If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, you should contact customer support by email.
G6 knows that you value your personal information, and we protect your privacy as if it were our own. G6’s uses of your information is limited to the ways outlined in this notice, except as required by law and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our website.
What kind of information about me does G6 collect?
G6 collects information about you in these ways:
- Order information you give us, If you place an online order, our secure order form requests contact, billing, and financial information (such as your credit card numbers for purchases). Contact information from the order form (email address, name, billing and shipping address, and phone number) is used to send orders and information about our company to you.
- Account information: If you choose to create a G6 account, your login information is stored with any other information you associate with your account.
How does G6 use this information?
G6 uses information collected in these ways:
- Order processing and customer service: After placing an online order, your contact information including your email address will be used to get in touch with you should we have questions regarding your order or should we need to notify you of the status of your order. Your credit card information is transmitted securely to our third party processing provider in compliance with Payment Card Industry standards.
- Third-party service providers: G6 works closely with other companies and individuals to facilitate transactions and better your experience. Examples of third-party service provider services include shipping orders, analyzing data, providing accurate search results and links, processing credit card payments, affiliate marketing, and newsletters. Any information that G6 shares with a third-party service provider is done so safely, securely, and under a contractual relationship with that provider to protect your data.
- Promotional offers: From time to time may use your name, email address, and/or mailing address to send you an offer for a G6 product or service we believe to be of interest to you.
What information can I access or modify?
If you are a registered customer, you may log into your account and view or modify the account information on file, including personally identifiable information, recent orders, and payment settings. In order to protect your personal information, only the last four numbers of any saved credit cards are viewable.
How does G6 secure my information?
While we are confident ordering online is safe and secure, if for any reason you cannot access the secure server or feel uncomfortable ordering online, please feel free to place your order with us by phone at 1-1-866-982-WHEY (9439). As a general practice, it is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. If using a shared computer, be sure to log out of your account prior to leaving the computer.